skip to main |
skip to sidebar
In class writing
When I was making my post secret it was honestly hard for me to think of a secret to share. I tried to think of something that was more of a surprise to most people when I tell them. So I used the fact that I have never cried during a movie before. I saw the picture of the girl crying and it looked really upset but then my secret was plain and simple. I also wanted to find random words in magazines to make the secret somewhat more mysterious. I wrote the word "cried" not only because the letters i was going to use took up too much room, but also to make it stand out more. I also placed it between the eyes for that same reason. There wasn't really a hidden message in my secret but there wasn't supposed to be one anyways. I was happy with the final result and with how everyone reacted to it becuase they seemed to understand why I did what I did it.
No comments:
Post a Comment